[VIDEO] BOOM the movie

Viendo 11 entradas - de la 16 a la 26 (de un total de 26)
  • Autor
    Entradas
  • #6818 Responder
    roller_inside
    Participante

Salomon FSK boot can be used with speed frames using a «riser pad» in the front fixation.

Anyway, in my opinion, RB Twister, Seba or Powerslide Hardcore are much better boots for downhill than Crossmax. They don’t need riser pad so they are lower to the ground. Also all of them are much hard and stiff so they are more precise.

The frame mogema is called «the best» for downhill without doubts 🙂

Each skater has his own preferences and each one is good if it fits the needs of the skater.

PD: Vanderer, tampoco has visto muchos derrapes en ese video 😉

#6820 Responder
    roller_inside
    Participante

Salomon FSK boot can be used with speed frames using a «riser pad» in the front fixation.

Anyway, in my opinion, RB Twister, Seba or Powerslide Hardcore are much better boots for downhill than Crossmax. They don’t need riser pad so they are lower to the ground. Also all of them are much hard and stiff so they are more precise.

The frame mogema is called «the best» for downhill without doubts 🙂

Each skater has his own preferences and each one is good if it fits the needs of the skater.

PD: Vanderer, tampoco has visto muchos derrapes en ese video 😉

#6849 Responder
    Vanderer
    Participante

No muxos no… 8)

#6865 Responder
    Schturman
    Participante

RB Twister, Seba or Powerslide Hardcore are much better boots for downhill

Maybe, but in Israel they are not present. And therefore Crossmax suitable for us.

tampoco has visto muchos derrapes en ese video

You are right, this video without slides (for it there are certain reasons)
    Here you can see a one [size=150:o7cjh1r1]good parallel[/size]

#6928 Responder
    roller_inside
    Participante

YEAH!! THAT PARALELLS ARE GREAT!!

About Salomon boot, it’s good for downhill, not the best, but for sure, it’s good, many people use it. If you don’t have other options there, at least, you have salomon. I didn’t want to say that Salomon is bad.

We don’t have Salomon in Spain. 🙁

If you want to come to a downhill in Spain send me a message and I will advice you where is a good downhill to visit.
    Also keep an eye in zonagravedad.com

Do you have a English version website about downhill in your country? we will be pleased to visit it but I don’t understand your language :S

#6937 Responder
    Schturman
    Participante

[quote=»roller_inside»:187epcx0]YEAH!! THAT PARALELLS ARE GREAT!![/quote]

It’s not I on video, it is top guy from our team, and yeah, that parallel are great 😀

[quote=»roller_inside»:187epcx0]If you want to come to a downhill in Spain send me a message and I will advice you where is a good downhill to visit.
    Also keep an eye in zonagravedad.com[/quote]

Thanks, I shall remember 😉

[quote=»roller_inside»:187epcx0]Do you have a English version website about downhill in your country? we will be pleased to visit it but I don’t understand your language :S[/quote]

Sorry, we dont have english version about downhill, only hebrew version on forum in a israeli roller community website, but we have general english forum in our global forum. This our website in english version (israel-rollers.net), and here English Forum – You are Welcome ! 🙂

#6940 Responder
    roller_inside
    Participante

nice! I will visit your forum

ah, do you know a roller called «Avichai»?? he is from Israel.

I knew him in the X-Battle 2005 in Madrid, he is a very good aggresive roller 😀 )

#6949 Responder
    Schturman
    Participante

I personally do not know him, but heard about him. If I shall meet him I send him your regards 😀

#7121 Responder
    roller_inside
    Participante

this is my setup, I wanted to post it before but I didn’t find the photo 🙂

boot: Powerslide Hardcore 1100
    chasis: Vision 5×80 (looking for a 5×84-5×90… still don’t know 🙂 )
    bearings: PS Swiss
    wheels: Matter F180r

what do you think about it?

#7241 Responder
    Schturman
    Participante

Hi roller_inside !
    It is looks well 🙂 )
    You are welcome to Israel for downhill and fun 😉

P.S. here you can see description of your frame

#7243 Responder
    Jose
    Participante

Mr. Roller is in fact a mutant skater with additional muscles and tendons on the feet, ankle and lower leg area, so he does not need cuff

Viendo 11 entradas - de la 16 a la 26 (de un total de 26)
Respuesta a: [VIDEO] BOOM the movie
Tu información: