[IFSA] The IFSA & the FIRS signed a partnership

Viendo 6 entradas - de la 1 a la 6 (de un total de 6)
  • Autor
    Entradas
  • #21483 Responder
    IFSA
    Participante

Dear Skaters,

Han firmado un acuerdo la IFSA (International Freestyle Skaters Association) y la FIRS (Fédération Internationale de Roller Sports).

The International Freestyle Skaters Association has been developing freestyle skating since 2002, organising an international championship & an international cup. 26 Competitions took place worldwide: in Europe, Russia & Asia. 2007 will be the 5th official sport season.

The IFSA set first rules for freestyle sports thanks to the commitment of Italy, France, Switzerland & the Netherlands. Recently, the rules were upgraded by a group of 5 experts (French & Italian), including proposals from the UK and China. Those rules have been broadcast online and taught during 4 judge courses in France, Singapore, China & Taiwan ROC.

Since 2004, the IFSA has been in touch with the international Olympic committee (IOC) & the international federation of roller sports (FIRS). Developing the sport rules & ethic has led our sports to official recognition.
    => Therefore we are glad and honoured to let you know that IFSA & FIRS signed an official partnership.

The IFSA will be in charge of freestyle sports under the control of the CIC, which is a body of the FIRS in charge of speed skating. The FIRS will include freestyle sports into its range of roller sports. Federated & united, roller sports will be stronger to grow up and follow their way to the Olympic Games.

As it is pursuing its very aim, the IFSA is glad to share this good news.

Sincerely,
    IFSA President,
    Vincent VUVANKHA

#21486 Responder
    Carles Bial
    Superadministrador

Muy buena noticia!

Vaya, lo que vengo diciendo des de hace tiempo… 😉 )

Si un deporte quiere evolucionar, ha de federarse…

Mi pregunta es, en la organización de los campeonatos en España, se hará con el sistema cutre actual o se encargará la federación?

#21492 Responder
    jmicc
    Participante

Yo tambien pienso que es positivo…pero conociendo la pandilla que controla la FIRS y como tratan al hockey linea, no me haria muchas ilusiones

#21495 Responder
    Felix
    Participante

no se mucho ingles asi ke alguien me puede contar que ha paxao mas o menos he visto algo sobre los juegos olimpicos pero jejeje

soy un kateto

jajajaja

perdon por mi ignorancia jajaj 😕 ? oops: 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳

#21497 Responder
    TITAN13
    Participante

Yo me apunto al cub………… q me digan lo q paxa….. jajajajaj
    Xukito recuerda: la ignorancia da la felicidad…… 😉

#21498 Responder
    Alejandro
    Participante

usar algun traductor de la web, yo suelo usar este………………
    TRADUCTOR
    😉 😉

Viendo 6 entradas - de la 1 a la 6 (de un total de 6)
Respuesta a: [IFSA] The IFSA & the FIRS signed a partnership
Tu información: